Hello! If you haven’t had the chance to look around our blog yet, I absolutely recommend doing so! We have an About page and everything, if you want to get to know us better.
But we want to get to know YOU as well! Because, yes, we’re blogging about board games because we’re passionate about it. But we’re also blogging about it because we want to help our readers.
I know there aren’t many of you out there right now, but if you would go ahead and just give us an idea of what you expect, we’d appreciate it!
Not sure what to say? Here are some questions to start off with!
- What kind of gamer are you? Were you familiar with board games when you got here? Or are you hoping to learn about games and maybe develop a new hobby?
- Are you looking for family games? If so, what age group do you need?
- Do you play with a group? If so, is it a big one? Estimate the total number of people you’ll be playing with, if possible.
- What sorts of reviews do you prefer? There are lots of YouTube channels dedicated to games, but are you here because you prefer to read reviews? Or would you like to see us do videos?
- How about a video review WITH a written review?
- What do you hope to get out of this blog? Do you have anything in mind, or do you want to just sit back and see what happens?
- Do you have any particular questions about games that you hope to see us address?
Go ahead and let it all out! The more we know, the more we can cater our content to you!
In the meantime, our first post will be going up on Monday morning. We know it’s Memorial Day, but we just couldn’t wait! 🙂
Note: We use Disqus, but you SHOULD be able to respond without creating an account. If that isn’t the case, please leave us a comment on our Facebook page and we’ll look into using a different commenting system. We want discussions to be as easy for you as possible.